Date Ideas on a Budget
As a younger person in this day and age, who has the pleasure of being in love I have compiled a list of my favourite dates that don't break the bank and are actually enjoyable.
- Picnic; grab together your favourite foods, a picnic blanket, play some music and take advantage of the outdoors.
- Walk Along the Beach; a long stroll along the beach is always relaxing and always a good idea.
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner Date; I love sitting down to a nice meal and having a chat about anything and everything with my lover.
- Stay in and Watch a Movie; if your both feeling lazy or it's a rainy day, grabbing some snacks and watching a movie is the perfect idea.
- Walk in the City; walking around the city is like sightseeing in your on city, taking photos and creating memories
- Go for a Swim; going for a swim at the beach or a local pool is a fun idea for the summer to relax by the water and get some sun.
- Art Gallery; as an art lover this is one of my favourite dates and a lot of art galleries have free entry which is a plus.
- Visit Markets; visiting some local markets helps you discover new things for cheap and having a place to eat at the same time.
- Visit Botanical Gardens + Take Photos; photo taking alone is a great date idea, however visiting a beautiful botanical garden will make that much better.