Raw Cocoa Protein Balls
My go to healthy snack perfect when you need an energy boost without the guilt. Helping to combat sugar cravings and are super easy to make!
- 2 cup dates
- 2 cup almonds OR almond meal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp almond milk
- Place dates in a food processor process until they have formed a ball.
- Break up ball of dates and add almonds/almond meal, cocoa powder, protein powder, 1/4 cup of coconut and sea salt to processor.
- Process for several minutes.
- Add in vanilla extract and 1 tbsp of almond milk and process until it forms a ball.
- If needed add another 1 tbsp of almond milk to the mixture.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and roll into the rest of the shredded coconut.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.